Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays....A Day Late

So, I am a day late and a Linden short...sue me...LOL. I trust that everyone had a safe and wonderous holiday. WOW it's already December 26th! Where did the time go? Well, I can tell you that mine went in a whirlwind of daily freebie presents. It seems like yesterday was December 1st and a few designers were in full Christmas spirit with the daily gifts...by day two and three our lists had grown to at least 20. If not a daily then a weekly gift was given and designers were not in grinch mode at all....their gifts were just as rich, beautiful, and tasteful as anything they sell in their stores. So, in no particular order, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart (and designer inventory) because without you, we would be standing around still looking like newbs in dire need of a makeover. Thank you for help us stay beautiful....and if I forget anyone, I apologize in advance (just IM me inworld and I will add you to the list...LOL). Thank you goes out to: (Angels) for all of her beautiful shoes, Talisman for all of her beautiful clothes and jewelry (and my special bangles too), Ivalde for 25 days of stunning clothes, Second Mirage Jewelry for show stopping jewels (I missed day 18 due to SL shut down...but I still got the rest), Solange for breathtaking silks, jewels, lingerie, and clothes, DDD for their clothes, jewels, silks, inks, and furniture, CMD for a great Xcite bed, Christmas Boutique for their wonderful holiday decor, TaP for a great skin hunt (the lag was worth it), SSUS (She's So Unusual) for the fabulous shoes (hope you did not miss out on that hunt), Fae Designs for her prim jewelry(I am in love with the hoops), Ingenue for your weekly vintage Christmas outfits, WRONG for the awesome clothes, gun and coal, Reaction Girl for all of your awesome designs, glasses, coal and OH YES the nice set of boxes(those actually came in handy...people were upset they did not get a gift that day but that set of boxes was a real gift to me since I gave so many presents away), Bewitched for all of the great hair (as always), Calla for the awesome hair hunt and fatpacks, Bossa Nova for their lovely gowns, Savvy Avvy for their totally wicked prim clothes, shoes, bags and oh yes that awesome purple coat. Right now my brain is mush...so if I forgot anyone please accept my humble apologies...it is not for the lack of appreciation for you...it is the lack of sleep over the last few days...and I will do my utmost to correct it.

I would also like to take this time to thank the 3 best girls I could possibly know in SL Chica Indigo, Daniella Pastorelli, and Jentra Slade...Thanks girls for giving me some of the best times I have had in SL...I look forward to sharing 2008 with all of you and seeing what we can accomplish next! You all know what you mean to me, so I don't have to say it again...LOL

Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank Rainer for always being there for me and always knowing what to say to make me laugh...I throughly love and respect you for the man that you are and the good friend you have become....I cannot wait to see where the journey of SL leads us....wherever you go, you know that I will follow.

No comments: