Thursday, February 21, 2008

National Friendship Week!


February 17th-February 23rd, 2008 is National Friendship week. There are so many times, not just in SL but RL as well, that we get so busy with whatever we are involved in, that we tend to take our friendships for granted. Well, I am here today to say that I adore each and everyone of you that I know...I hope you realize that I admire your originality, personalities, and the fact that we have SL as the common denominator. I hope each and every one of you have had a great week thus far and that the rest of the week fairs well for you at the close.

As for my sister and best friend Chica, I hope that today (Thursday) is especially good for you :)
...You know that I love you and support whatever you do. I am so proud of all your accomplishments and the fact that we are friends but I am more proud to be known as your sister! Have a great day today (and you know why :P )

As for the rest of you....Go tell your friends and family that you love them...not just tell them, SHOW THEM....You only get one RL so make it wonderful......PEACE....I am out of here to go embrace life.....

Lady P

1 comment:

ZenWisdom said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU! You are the best of friends and the sweetest girl dear sis. Um I didnt know there were a national friendship week...anyway lets celebrate friendship the 365 days of the year. Im so happy to have a firend like you is :-)